Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Suggestions needed for knee pain...

I love running and getting outside for some exercise and fresh air. Among the many other health benefits I find that a regular routine of running helps me manage my stress and reduce the impact that has on my Crohn's symptoms.

Photo by Andy Newsom
Lately, however, I've noticed some pain in my knee which is concerning me. It doesn't hurt when I run but it does hurt afterward, climbing stairs and even bending down to pick something up off the floor. 
I know that there is a connection between Crohn's and Arthritis and I found a pretty informative article here.

Has anyone else had a similar issue? If so, what have you done about it? I'd like to stay away from drugs if possible.

Thanks for the suggestions! M

No comments:

Post a Comment